Note: New schedule announced!
Welcome to Norrsken Orienteering Stockholm Urban-O Series 2020-2021! We bring you to six locations in the city where you might not often go to, and discover more with orienteering.
The series is brought to you by:
Urban orienteering is a longer form of sprint orienteering that takes place in city environments. Orienteering is different from running in that you choose your own route to the next checkpoint.
- Stockholm University, 2 June (Wed) 6pm – Results
- Solna-Råsunda, 16 June 2021 (Wed) 6pm – Results
- Liljeholmen, 16 July 2021 (Fri) 5pm – Results
Stockholm City Race 2021, Stage 1
- Kista, 17 July 2021 (Sat) 10am – Results
Stockholm City Race 2021, Stage 2
- Stockholm City, 18 July 2021 (Sun) 10am – Results
Stockholm City Race 2021, Stage 3
- Huddinge Centrum, 18 August 2021 (Wed) 6pm
- (Location TBC) , 15 September 2021 (Wed) 6pm Back to school special!
- Hammarby Sjöstad, 13 October 2021 (Wed) 6pm
Dates and venues are subject to change.
Categories and prizes
The series is for people from all walks of life, including junior, youth, adult and senior categories.
We offer overall prizes on the basis of a point league. The faster you run and the more races you participate, the more points you will get and the more likely you win the series!
Good to know
Orienteering is probably one of the most corona-safe outdoor sports! We provide a personal start time, so there would be no crowding anywhere in the race. The race is limited to 50 people, so please register ASAP!
We provide coaching on site. You can also try and practice urban orienteering with Metrunner!